Minimum investment amount
The monthly investment amount is as low as USD 100, HKD 1,000 or RMB 1,000. The handling fee rate is up to 2%.
Reduce the risk of market volatility
Monthly investment funds are generally long-term investment plans. The advantage of it is based on the concept of “Dollar Cost Averaging”. With the same investment amount, you can acquire more units at market lows and fewer units at market highs which may lower the overall average unit cost over the investment horizon. Therefore, it helps to reduce the risks caused by short-term market fluctuations. Generally speaking, the longer investment period, the greater return.
Less worry about when to get into the market
When the market goes up, many investors want to make money in the market but are worried about “finding the top”. “Dollar Cost Averaging” helps smooth out the peaks and troughs, offsetting market volatility, so you need worry less about timing.
Flexible to the needs
You can change the monthly contribution and adjust the investment plan at any time. Provide 100 funds to choose from, which can be diversified to invest in different types of assets, regions and industries.
Monthly Mutual Funds Investment Plan Sample (Only for reference)
|Investment Area||Fund Size|
|Overall Risk Grading||YTD %||1Y %||3Y %||5Y %|
|Allianz China A Shares AT USD||03/31/2009||China||11,977||high||(3.44)||18.55||32.43||21.55|
|BGF European A2 USD Hedged||10/07/2010||Europe||2,204||high||25.51||42.56||21.59||15.52|
|Allianz Global Artifical Intelligence AT USD||03/31/2017||Global||10,367||high||12.88||46.83||33.41||N/A|
|BGF World Technology A2||03/03/1995||Global||13,554||high||11.54||34.53||33.61||35.41|
|AB SICAV I Sustainable Global Thematic Portfolio A USD||08/01/1996||Global||3,772||high||18.11||35.32||21.58||19.31|
|AB SICAV I Low Volatility Equity Portfolio A USD||12/11/2012||Global||3,879||high||15.17||21.38||10.22||11.07|
|BGF World Financials A2||03/03/2000||Global||1,634||high||20.59||54.42||13.43||16.97|
|First Sentier Global Listed Infrastructure I USD||06/27/2008||Global||1,867||high||10.48||16.60||8.02||6.86|
|AB American Income AA Inc||01/09/2014||United States of America||24,837||medium||1.02||4.41||5.73||3.91|
|PIMCO GIS Income E USD Acc||11/30/2012||Global||73,759||medium||2.00||6.68||5.43||4.58|
|PIMCO GIS Asia High Yield M Ret USD Inc II||02/14/2019||Asia Pacific ex Japan ex Australia||2,387||medium||(0.71)||1.92||N/A||N/A|
|Allianz Income and Growth AT USD||11/18/2011||United States of America||38,166||high||9.36||19.49||12.63||11.75|
|BGF ESG Multi-Asset A2 USD H||04/16/2010||Global||4,222||high||11.35||15.07||11.20||9.70|
Source: Morningstar (as of 9/30/2021)
*Source: Morningstar (as of 8/31/2021)
Highlight 100 Funds
|Fund||Inception Date||Global Broad |
|Investment Area||Fund Size|
|Risk Grading||YTD %||1Y %||3Y %||5Y %|
|AB American Gr Ptf A Acc||01/06/1997||Equity||United States of America||7,530||high||14.07||26.15||21.04||21.15|
|AB American Income A2 Acc||10/26/1998||Fixed Income||United States of America||24,364||medium||0.03||3.99||5.49||3.70|
|AB Em Mkts Mlt-Asst A Acc||06/01/2011||Allocation||Global Emerging Mkts||1,046||high||0.96||16.43||7.16||5.80|
|AB Emerging Markets Debt A2 Acc||03/23/2006||Fixed Income||Global Emerging Mkts||833||medium||(1.86)||5.88||5.50||3.13|
|AB European Income A2 USD H Acc||09/17/2014||Fixed Income||Europe||2,651||medium||0.46||4.50||5.40||4.54|
|AB Global High Yield A2 Acc||03/14/2002||Fixed Income||Global||20,511||medium||3.02||11.13||4.34||4.11|
|AB SICAV I Low Volatility Eq A USD Acc||12/11/2012||Equity||Global||3,769||high||10.63||19.41||8.59||10.19|
|AB SICAV I Stbl Glbl Tmtc Prflio A USD||08/01/1996||Equity||Global||3,843||high||11.81||26.89||19.97||17.56|
|Allianz All China Equity AT USD||12/05/2017||Equity||China||1,542||high||(11.29)||6.41||22.46||N/A|
|Allianz Asian Multi Inc Plus AM USD||05/17/2010||Allocation||Asia Pacific||392||high||(2.65)||11.17||3.94||4.98|
|Allianz China A Shares AT USD||03/31/2009||Equity||China||11,931||high||(3.70)||20.55||32.04||21.85|
|Allianz Emerging Asia Equity A USD||10/03/2008||Equity||Asia Emerging Mkts||83||high||(2.83)||16.95||11.91||8.73|
|Allianz European Equity Div AM H2 USD||10/02/2013||Equity||Europe||2,437||high||11.38||21.64||1.42||4.42|
|Allianz GEM Equity High Div AT USD||02/25/2008||Equity||Global Emerging Mkts||107||high||4.30||22.34||9.55||9.75|
|Allianz Global Artfcl Intlgc AT USD||03/31/2017||Equity||Global||9,718||high||7.84||43.37||32.70||N/A|
|Allianz Hong Kong Equity A USD||10/03/2008||Equity||Hong Kong||285||high||(9.97)||4.65||4.01||4.52|
|Allianz Income and Growth AM USD||11/18/2011||Allocation||United States of America||38,266||high||7.64||19.63||12.00||11.34|
|Allianz Thematica AT USD||01/25/2019||Equity||Global||3,428||high||6.60||24.25||N/A||N/A|
|Allianz Total Return Asian Eq A USD||10/03/2008||Equity||Asia Pacific ex Japan||539||high||(6.75)||7.60||15.78||11.88|
|Allianz US High Yield AM USD||08/02/2010||Fixed Income||United States of America||1,018||medium||3.38||8.91||3.63||3.44|
|BEA Union Inv Asian Bd &Ccy A Acc||08/28/2008||Fixed Income||Asia Pacific||620||medium||(3.46)||1.39||1.73||2.25|
|BEA Union Investment Hong Kong Growth R||12/10/2004||Equity||Hong Kong||3,196||high||(10.81)||1.12||2.48||5.29|
|BGF Asian Growth Leaders A2 USD||10/31/2012||Equity||Asia Pacific ex Japan||1,362||high||(4.32)||20.28||11.20||8.68|
|BGF Asian Tiger Bond A2 USD||02/02/1996||Fixed Income||Asia Pacific ex Japan||5,123||medium||(3.77)||(0.69)||4.47||2.63|
|BGF China A2||06/24/2008||Equity||China||1,528||high||(11.24)||5.99||10.54||9.23|
|BGF China Bond A6 USD Hedged||07/04/2018||Fixed Income||China||8,894||medium||(1.35)||0.35||4.39||N/A|
|BGF Dynamic High Income A2 USD||02/06/2018||Allocation||Global||3,591||high||7.05||16.48||6.40||N/A|
|BGF Emerging Markets A2||11/30/1993||Equity||Global Emerging Mkts||2,957||high||(1.15)||22.90||13.41||12.04|
|BGF Emerging Markets Bond A2||10/01/2004||Fixed Income||Global Emerging Mkts||1,489||medium||(0.79)||6.82||4.64||2.82|
|BGF ESG Multi-Asset A2 USD H||04/16/2010||Allocation||Global||4,364||high||9.69||14.22||10.55||9.50|
|BGF European A2||10/07/2010||Equity||Europe||2,123||high||19.30||34.80||19.60||14.56|
|BGF European Special Situations A2 USD H||09/25/2013||Equity||Europe||1,856||high||16.64||27.69||16.18||14.31|
|BGF Global Allocation A2||01/03/1997||Allocation||Global||18,269||medium||4.32||16.07||10.33||8.44|
|BGF Global High Yield Bond A2 USD||06/08/2007||Fixed Income||Global||2,643||medium||2.71||9.56||6.24||5.79|
|BGF Global Multi-Asset Inc A2||06/28/2012||Allocation||Global||7,277||medium||4.56||11.09||6.08||5.38|
|BGF Japan Small & MidCap Opps A2 USDH||05/15/2013||Equity||Japan||207||high||16.99||29.22||5.30||12.58|
|BGF Latin American A2||01/08/1997||Equity||Latin America||793||high||(10.90)||19.82||(3.62)||0.04|
|BGF Next Generation Technology A2||09/04/2018||Equity||Global||5,677||high||2.87||38.40||37.96||N/A|
|BGF Sustainable Energy A2||04/06/2001||Equity||Global||7,167||high||8.40||33.97||24.05||16.62|
|BGF United Kingdom A2||12/31/1985||Equity||United Kingdom||577||high||8.55||20.90||7.02||9.38|
|BGF US Basic Value A2||01/08/1997||Equity||United States of America||913||high||16.64||39.47||7.09||7.96|
|BGF US Dollar Short Duration Bd A2 USD||10/31/2002||Fixed Income||United States of America||1,795||medium||0.07||1.06||2.59||1.82|
|BGF US Growth A2||04/30/1999||Equity||United States of America||601||high||12.91||23.58||19.51||21.37|
|BGF US Small & MidCap Opps A2||05/13/1987||Equity||United States of America||300||high||21.70||48.70||10.62||10.76|
|BGF World Energy A2||04/06/2001||Equity||Global||2,169||high||33.96||68.09||(7.29)||(1.96)|
|BGF World Financials A2||03/03/2000||Equity||Global||1,676||high||20.59||63.70||13.49||17.58|
|BGF World Gold A2||12/30/1994||Equity||Global||4,751||high||(19.24)||(23.61)||14.58||(0.63)|
|BGF World Healthscience A2||04/06/2001||Equity||Global||13,664||high||7.77||14.79||11.52||13.14|
|BGF World Mining A2||03/24/1997||Equity||Global||6,225||high||3.09||27.98||14.30||12.41|
|BGF World Technology A2||03/03/1995||Equity||Global||12,873||high||5.11||29.48||31.19||33.28|
|BNP Paribas Brazil Equity C C||12/12/2006||Equity||Brazil||97||high||(15.02)||11.68||1.08||0.17|
|BNP Paribas Consumer Innovtr Cl USD C||01/23/2015||Equity||Global||1,665||high||6.17||24.15||15.85||17.65|
|BNP Paribas Energy Transition C USD C||05/17/2013||Equity||Global||3,607||high||(10.46)||46.43||23.84||16.50|
|BNP Paribas Russia Eq C USD Cap||05/17/2013||Equity||Russia||996||high||20.96||42.44||12.65||13.90|
|China Sthn Drgn Dy CHN NewBalOp A USD||12/05/2012||Equity||China||133||high||4.30||23.67||20.77||13.16|
|CUAM China-Hong Kong Strategy A USD||05/18/2017||Equity||China||244||high||(9.46)||6.77||23.40||N/A|
|First Sentier Asian Bridge Fund I USD||09/25/2003||Allocation||Asia Pacific ex Japan||404||medium||(0.51)||10.50||8.41||7.47|
|First Sentier Asian Quality Bd I USD Acc||07/14/2003||Fixed Income||Asia Pacific ex Japan||1,866||medium||(0.35)||1.09||5.62||3.16|
|First Sentier Glb Lstd Infra I USD Inc||06/27/2008||Equity||Global||1,912||high||6.10||15.44||7.57||5.70|
|FSSA Asian Eq Plus I USD Acc||02/25/2005||Equity||Asia Pacific ex Japan||7,411||high||1.73||22.41||11.19||11.97|
|FSSA Asian Growth I USD Acc||08/05/1999||Equity||Asia Pacific ex Japan||445||high||3.69||24.85||10.71||9.39|
|FSSA China Growth I USD Acc||08/17/1999||Equity||China||3,899||high||(6.99)||9.42||12.12||14.60|
|FSSA Greater China Growth I USD Acc||10/18/2002||Equity||China (Greater)||1,062||high||(1.15)||16.35||13.38||14.93|
|FSSA Hong Kong Growth I USD Acc||02/22/2000||Equity||Hong Kong||170||high||(2.63)||10.96||5.83||10.16|
|FSSA Indian Subcontinent I USD Acc||08/23/1999||Equity||India||395||high||23.69||48.15||13.79||11.05|
|FSSA Japan Equity I USD Acc||09/06/2016||Equity||Japan||535||high||5.13||24.76||17.17||17.19|
|Income Ptnrs Mgd Vol Hi Yld Bd 2GAccUSDH||10/13/2015||Fixed Income||China||123||*||medium||(5.83)||(2.77)||0.86||1.19|
|Invesco ASEAN Equity A USD AD||09/07/2018||Equity||ASEAN||73||high||0.15||16.49||(0.89)||0.67|
|Invesco Glbl Consmr Trnds A USD Acc||10/03/1994||Equity||Global||6,525||high||(0.10)||22.24||15.99||19.49|
|Invesco Nippon Small/Md Cp Eq A USD AD||07/07/2011||Equity||Japan||104||high||(0.63)||9.03||3.02||8.14|
|JPM China A (dist) USD||07/04/1994||Equity||China||6,928||high||(15.30)||5.34||20.64||17.58|
|JPM Emerging Europe Equity A (acc) USD||06/10/2011||Equity||Europe Emerging Mkts||536||high||19.83||35.97||11.54||9.66|
|JPM Emerging Middle East Eq A (dist) USD||05/18/1998||Equity||Middle East & Africa||98||high||26.21||35.72||13.08||12.27|
|JPM Europe Dynamic Techs Fd A (acc) USDH||03/03/2014||Equity||Europe||1,284||high||23.50||41.92||23.27||22.78|
|JPM Latin America Equity A (dist) USD||05/13/1992||Equity||Latin America||496||high||(8.61)||24.03||2.89||2.84|
|JPM Russia A (dist) USD||11/18/2005||Equity||Russia||434||high||23.15||40.64||15.19||13.63|
|JPM US Aggregate Bond A (dist) USD||09/15/2000||Fixed Income||United States of America||4,210||low||(1.67)||(0.85)||4.91||2.44|
|JPM US Technology A (dist) USD||12/05/1997||Equity||United States of America||6,040||high||5.19||33.11||31.65||33.11|
|JPMorgan ASEAN (acc) - USD||07/07/1983||Equity||ASEAN||1,368||high||3.86||28.22||3.29||5.27|
|JPMorgan Asia Equity Div (mth) - USD||05/31/2013||Equity||Asia Pacific ex Japan||1,297||high||5.63||27.31||6.19||6.46|
|JPMorgan Asian Smlr Coms (acc) - USD||12/02/1991||Equity||Asia Pacific ex Japan||287||high||16.40||37.68||21.30||14.10|
|JPMorgan Asian Tot Ret Bd (mth) - USD||01/18/2005||Fixed Income||Asia Pacific||2,738||medium||(1.82)||1.25||4.24||2.70|
|JPMorgan China A-Share Opp (acc) - USD||12/10/2014||Equity||China||387||high||(7.86)||14.06||26.31||18.11|
|JPMorgan China Income (acc) - USD||06/22/2009||Allocation||China||524||high||(2.54)||8.26||6.61||7.49|
|JPMorgan China Pioneer A-Share||06/19/2006||Equity||China||1,500||high||(7.78)||13.84||26.23||18.35|
|JPMorgan Japan (Yen) (acc) - USD Hdg||08/01/2013||Equity||Japan||392||high||10.01||24.17||14.26||19.65|
|JPMorgan Multi Income (mth) - USD||09/09/2011||Allocation||Global||5,824||medium||6.30||16.14||6.81||6.20|
|Ninety One GSF Glb Gold A Inc USD||11/26/1990||Equity||Global||707||high||(21.00)||(26.82)||16.84||2.73|
|Ninety One GSF Glb Strat Eq A Inc USD||04/06/1994||Equity||Global||1,830||high||12.60||31.44||10.44||12.18|
|Ninety One GSF Global Envir A Acc USD||02/25/2019||Equity||Global||988||high||4.26||35.38||N/A||N/A|
|PIMCO GIS Asia HY Bd E USD Acc||07/01/2020||Fixed Income||Asia Pacific ex Japan||2,415||medium||(4.73)||(0.19)||N/A||N/A|
|PIMCO GIS Divers Inc E USD Inc||07/31/2006||Fixed Income||Global||18,612||medium||(0.31)||4.17||6.16||4.59|
|PIMCO GIS Em Mkts Bdd E USD Inc||10/28/2005||Fixed Income||Global Emerging Mkts||4,880||medium||(1.89)||4.14||5.54||3.81|
|PIMCO GIS Emerg Lcl Bd E USD Acc||11/19/2008||Fixed Income||Global Emerging Mkts||2,271||medium||(6.83)||2.97||3.53||1.37|
|PIMCO GIS Glb Hi Yld Bd E USD Acc||09/11/2006||Fixed Income||Global||5,453||medium||2.40||7.76||5.09||4.84|
|PIMCO GIS GlInGd Crdt E USD Inc||04/30/2008||Fixed Income||Global||18,853||medium||(1.55)||1.40||4.82||3.24|
|PIMCO GIS Income E USD Acc||11/30/2012||Fixed Income||Global||73,673||medium||1.81||6.84||5.26||4.41|
|PIMCO GIS Ttl Ret Bd E USD Inc||10/10/2005||Fixed Income||Global||5,267||low||(1.62)||(0.64)||5.01||2.76|
|PIMCO GIS US Hi Yld Bd E USD Acc||03/31/2006||Fixed Income||United States of America||4,143||medium||3.24||9.38||5.21||5.07|
|PineBridge India Equity A||09/12/2005||Equity||India||965||high||21.70||44.50||17.37||10.92|
|T. Rowe Price Glb High Inc Bd A USD||06/04/2015||Fixed Income||Global||686||medium||3.66||11.33||5.72||5.63|
|T. Rowe Price US Lg Cap Gr Eq A USD||11/13/2003||Equity||United States of America||2,870||high||13.23||26.47||19.90||22.99|
Source: Morningstar (as of 9/30/2021)
*Source: Morningstar (as of 8/31/2021)
- The monthly investment contribution amount under this plan will be debited from Client’s account with KGI as indicated above (“KGI Account”) on the 11th day of each month. If the 11th day of a month is not a business day or a typhoon signal number 8 or above is being hoisted on such day, the application will be executed on the next business day.
- Please ensure that sufficient and immediately available fund for the monthly investment contribution amount is deposited in the KGI Account on or before the 10th day of each month. If the 10th day of a month is not a business day, please arrange such fund to be deposited and available in your KGI Account before the 10th day of such month.
- Commission will be charged by KGI separately without deduction from the investment amount.
- For the purposes of carrying out the Client’s instructions, KGI may, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion and without any obligation, convert any amount in any currency in the Client’s KGI Account or standing to the Client’s credit to any other currency. Exchange rate losses and the costs of such conversion shall be solely borne by the Client.
- KGI Asia Limited (“KGI”) reserves the right from time to time to specify any other date as the payment date.
- If KGI does not receive Client’s monthly investment contribution amount in full or any part of it by the payment date for any reason, KGI reserves the right to reject or cancel Client’s application either in whole or in part without any prior notice or assigning any reason therefor.
- KGI is acting as agent for client’s trading of f pursuant to this plan.
- Actual dealing price(s) will be determined by the relevant fund house(s) and any quotations provided by KGI are indicative only.
- All dividends and distributions declared on a fund(s) under this plan will be automatically reinvested unless otherwise agreed with or determined by KGI (if applicable).
- Client understands that investment in the relevant fund(s) involves risks and Client assumes and is capable of assuming all such risks.
- Client confirms that Client’s decision to invest is based upon Client’s own judgment and Client has taken independent professional advice where necessary according to Client’s own personal circumstances.
- Client declares and warrants that Client is not prohibited or restricted from making any investment in the fund(s), and that any investment Client may make in the fund(s) does not and shall not violate or breach any law, rule, regulation or any other restriction or provision applicable to Client and Client agrees to provide KGI with such necessary documentary proof or certificate to that effect upon KGI’s request.
- Client agrees to pay all costs, fees and expenses (including, without limitation, all fees imposed by third parties and all taxes, duties and levies) payable in respect of any investment acquired, held or redeemed pursuant to Client’s order.
- If Client comprises of more than one person or entity, all obligations of such Client shall be joint and several as regards such persons and entities.
- Client agrees and acknowledges that monetary benefits will be received and retained by KGI and/or any of its associates from the Fund Houses (directly or indirectly) for distributing the product which will be paid out of the subscription fees, redemption fees, management fees and/or performance fees paid in relation to the product invested by the Client.
- Client acknowledges that in the event the relevant fund house(s) refuse(s) to accept any application from Client for subscription of its/their fund(s), the relevant money paid by Client will be refunded without any interest or compensation to Client’s KGI Account.
- Client understands and acknowledges that even though the relevant fund(s) has/have been authorized by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong for public distribution in Hong Kong, such authorization does not imply official recommendation of such fund(s).
- KGI reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without any prior.
- In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese and the English versions, the latter shall prevail.
Investments involve risks. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. The price movement of Mutual Funds may be volatile. It may go up as well as down, and may even become valueless. Therefore, customers may not receive any return from the Mutual Funds investment, or may sustain losses in the investment. Customers may not be able to liquidate their investment immediately under certain market conditions. Before making any investment decisions, customers should seek independent financial advice.
Warning Statements on Complex Products
Investors should exercise caution in relation to Complex Products. A “complex product” refers to an investment product whose terms, features and risks are not reasonably likely to be understood by a retail investor because of its complex structure. Investors may lose the entire invested amount or more than the invested amount (if applicable). For Complex Products for which the offering documents or information provided by the Issuer have not been reviewed by the SFC, investors are advised to exercise caution in relation to the offer. For Complex Products described as having been authorized by the SFC, SFC authorization does not imply official recommendation, is not a recommendation or endorsement of a product and does not guarantee the commercial merits of a product or its performance. Where past performance information is provided, past performance is not indicative of future performance. Some Complex Products are only available to professional investors. Investors should read the offering documents and other relevant materials to understand the key nature, features and risks of a Complex Product and are advised to seek independent professional advice before making any investment decision and should have sufficient net worth to be able to assume the risks and bear the potential losses of trading the product.