After traffic accident, loss or damages are meant to be happened. Third Party and Comprehensive Insurance can provide you the car protection coverage, so you can enjoy driving pleasure. Third-party insurance is a legally mandated minimum requirement, while comprehensive insurance provides a wider coverage.
Third Party Liability Insurance
- Provides cover to the driver’s negligence when using the vehicle for their legal liability to third party for body injury or death.
- Provides cover legal liability to third party for property damage.
- In addition to the third party legal liabilities cover, also provide the coverage such as
- Car body is damaged or lost
- Fire, collision, theft and
- Other extra free protections