E Fund (HK) Money Market Fund
- Invests primarily in short-term deposits and debt securities issued by governments, quasi-governments, international organizations, and financial institutions.
- Flexible cash management for easy financial management.
- Daily liqudity.
- Cut-off time is 9:30am on any trading day. If redemption order is placed before 9:30am, redemption proceed can be released on the same day and can be used to settle other outstanding trades, if any. Source: Financial Express, E Fund Management (as of December 31, 2019).
|Fund||Base Currency||Fund Size|
|Overall Risk Grading||YTD|
|E Fund (HK) HKD Mny Mkt B HKD Acc||HKD||1,423||*||Low||0.10||0.00||0.02||0.04||0.18||N/A||N/A|
Source: Morningstar (as of 9/30/2021)
*Source: Morningstar (as of 8/31/2021)
- Redemption order made after 9:30 a.m. on the trading day, payment can be made on T + 1, where T is the trading day.
- E Fund Management (HK) has the right to limit the number of units redeemed on any one trading day to 10% of the total number of issued units. Excess applications on that day will be delayed to the next trading day.
- Under special circumstances, subscriptions or redemptions submitted before 9:30 a.m. might not be completed on the trading day.
Investments are subject to investment risks, fund value may go up as well as down and past performance is not indicative of future performance. Investors should read carefully the Explanatory Memorandum (including the section “Risk Factors”) for the relevant risks associated with the investment in the fund before investing. A money market fund is not the same as bank deposits or any deposit protection schemes. This is not a principal guaranteed fund.